Monday 18 February 2013

Mary Katrantzou LFW February 14th



















What better way to spend Valentines day than drooling over the best of Mary Katrantzous 2012 collections with your best friend? 

Fortunately, I was one of the lucky few who managed to attend a unique London Fashion Week event held by vodafone last thursday. We were entitled to a VIP exclusive showcase of Mary Katrantzous favourite collections that certainly didn't disappoint. If like me, you have always been a fan of her bright, bold, digital prints then go check out her latest monochrome landscape pieces and graphic urban scenes showcased yesterday. 

I managed to capture a few images in between my urge to just sit back and watch the show. I loved the blue and green colour palettes and found myself wanting to leave and purchase a stupid amount of bright and bold wardrobe staples immediately- a girl can dream.


AVT
x




2 comments:

  1. Omgg Im so Jell right now! Can't believe you saw it live! I genuinely love Mary katrantzou's work so much aha and d'you know the collection you were talking about yupp I posted about it here Good minds think alike much! aha lovely first post hun following xox


    ohsofashionxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing, I literally couldn't take my eyes off the catwalk!! Aww did you haha I will definitely take a look and follow back, Thank you so much! :) Xxx

      Delete